Thursday, February 25, 2010

I knew nothing about shears and hair cutting scissors until...


Now I know more than most.

For example did you know a good quality pair of scissors will cost about $100 per inch and that the average pair of scissors used by professional hair stylists is 5.5" long. That makes the scissors being used in a haircut more expensive than my first car. $550 vs $400 for my first car.

Now what is also interesting is that the picture on the left is for a shear that costs over $3,000.

From all the reports I've heard from stylists using this shear it makes cutting hair a pleasure. This is a Damascus By Musashi and it cuts through hair like a hot knife goes through warm butter.

A professional stylist will spend 10-12 hours a day on her feet. Most of that time cutting hair imagine how much less fatigue they feel at the end of the day when the shear provides effortless pleasure as they cut.

For more information on this an the many other styles and lengths of shears available from Musashi through Diamond Rose Shears click here.

5 comments:

  1. The common types of hair shears that are found in the markets are the: the ones that have curved blades that aid in getting the closed cropped hair. There are various other types of these Hair Shears. These tools that are given a wide bladed look are used for giving the thick layers of the hairs. There are even thinning hair shears at the leading stores that aid in giving the children, men and women, a perfect hairstyle. The salon will run successfully if you have latest and relevant shears with you. You must be aware that shears have to possess the perfect qualities for the impressive output. Please check this site www.stores.ebay.co.uk/Hairdressing-Scissors .Thanks for the article!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairdressing scissor brands I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barber scissors I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. barber scissors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. haircut at home women

    ReplyDelete